Good health is vital for any woman to maintain a healthy life.
A few women’s health issues that we’ll support you with include:
- Family planning
- Pre-pregnancy planning (A number of our GPs are registered shared care providers)
- Breast checks
- Cervical screen tests (Pap smears)
- Contraception advice (including Implanon and IUD insertion and removals)
- Providing advice and assistance with unplanned pregnancy
- Mental health and counselling
- Gynaecological treatments
- Iron deficiency
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Weight management
If you’re looking for a GP you can talk to and who you feel listens to you, then you’ve found the right home with us at Doctors of Northcote. You can book an appointment online or give us a call.